* Month-to-month Conference: Exploring Worker Retention from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at WXYZ Bar @ Aloft, 2090 Hamilton Position Blvd. Ryan Dunlap, founder and CEO Conflictish, will discuss. $15. Register at little bit.ly/retention-explore.
* Southside Council Content Hour from 4-6 p.m. Tuesday at The FEED co. Desk & Tavern, 201 W Major St. Be part of the Southside Chamber Council for a beverage and community with other business-minded folks in the community. No charge.
* AM Networking at Springhill Suites Ooltewah from 8-9 a.m. Wednesday at Springhill Suite Ooltewah, 8876 Previous Lee Hwy. AM Networking delivers an typical of 100 business enterprise experts from all over Chattanooga with each other for hot espresso and networking. No charge. Sign up at conta.cc/3QAbqZ3.
* East Ridge Chamber espresso from 8-9 a.m. Thursday at Nearby Espresso of East Ridge, 4104 Ringgold Highway. No value.
* North Hamilton County Council meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday at Tri Star Beverage, 200 Shearer St. Pam Glaser, the head planner for the Chattanooga – Hamilton County Regional Scheduling Commission, will discuss. $15 consists of lunch.
* AM Networking: Coffee & Connections from 8-9 a.m. Friday at Jason’s Deli, 2115 Gunbarrel Highway. Be a part of the East Brainerd Council for coffee and networking on the third Friday of each month. No value. Sign-up at little bit.ly/eb-espresso.
Past Short article
Be Live Collection Punta Cana Adults Only – a comprehensive review of this all-inclusive resort
Casa Roo – A Superb Private Getaway Home in a Attractive Corner of Galicia
Meditation Oils – Essential Oils to Use & Methods of Application for Best Results