KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT/Gray Information) – A Tennessee couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a villa at Sandals Emerald Bay vacation resort on Exuma Island previously this thirty day period, in accordance to a report by The Nassau Guardian.
Robbie and Michael Phillips had been two of the a few people located dead right after having sick on the resort in the Bahamas on Could 6.
The two were being married for 43 several years and owned a travel company, Royal Travel, in Maryville, Tennessee.
The couple complained of nausea, vomiting and other signs or symptoms the evening of May well 5, and were handled at a area clinical facility, in accordance to Bahamas Health Minister Dr. Michael Darville.
The next day, each have been uncovered dead in their hotel area. According to CBS, Michael Phillips was uncovered slumped towards a wall even though Robbie Phillips was on their bed, and both equally confirmed signs of convulsion.
Donnis and Vincent Paul Chiarella, who were viewing from Florida, have been keeping in a individual villa near the Michael and Robbie Phillips. Vincent Paul Chiarella was also discovered dead, while his wife was airlifted to a Florida clinic in significant problem.
The Nassau Guardian reported that the pathologist was expected to launch the findings of the autopsy and toxicology report Monday.
The Phillipses are survived by their three little ones and 6 grandchildren, in accordance to their obituaries. Friends and loved ones of the couple mourned at their funerals this earlier weekend.
Copyright 2022 WVLT through Gray Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved.