1. Full blown-promotion – Are you rolling out a new product or service or want to push your already existing products and services further into the marketplace to make more money? You can bombard and dominate your market easily, quickly, and cheaply using bulk SMS.
2. Time-limited special offers – Is sales short in coming? Do you need a certain amount of money this week or by month end? Or you just want to meet a sales target, you can use bulk SMS to make one-time offers or any kind of special offer. And you know what? Offers with built-in deadlines outperform offers without deadlines any day, anytime.
3. Introduce your great business – How many of your potential customers know you exist… even in your community? You can use bulk SMS to get yourself out of marketing oblivion and win more customers and become very popular in your niche and location.
4. Follow up on your top prospects –According to statistics from the National Sales Executive Association, “Only 2% of sales are made on the 1st contact. And 80% of all sales are made on the 5th – 12th contact.” Bulk SMS helps you to automate and personalize your marketing follow up professionally so that you can make all the money you’re capable of making in your business.
5. Customer relationship management – You can use bulk SMS to manage your relationship with your customer professionally thereby retaining your customers and reducing customer attrition rate. How? By informing them when they you fulfill their orders, by using it to ask if delivery went smooth, by thanking them for their business, and so on.
6. Wish your customers Happy Birthday – It has been said that people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. By celebrating customers on one of the important days of their lives, you will increase customers’ loyalty. And the more customers stay with you, the more money you make. What’s more, you can even schedule the birthdays and it will be delivered on their birthdays without you touching anything.
7. Get your debtors to pay you quickly – You can use bulk SMS to remind your debtors that their debt is due for payment. This will increase your revenue and improve your cash-flow.
8. New prices announcement –Have adjustments in your pricing? You can use bulk SMS to inform your customers and use that opportunity to sell your products and services.
9. Make special holiday offers –We have a dozen holidays during each year, bulk SMS comes in handy to make special holiday offers with deadlines built into them to generate quick sales.
10. Refer prospects to your great company website –This will increase traffic to your website which will in turn contribute to getting you ranked higher in Google, Yahoo!, and other search engines and also help you sell your products and services. To make it very effective, you can offer them something for free if they visit your website.
As you can see, there are many creative ways you can leverage bulk SMS to make more money in your business. The question is: are you going to take advantage of it now or are you going to wait until things get worse? Your choice.